“Don’t tell anyone… but I think I have a crush on Santa Claus!”
Olivia’s biological clock is ticking and she has no time for casual dating – especially not with the likes of Collin Sterling. Rich, spoiled, and arrogant, Collin is definitely not husband material, even though his deep green eyes send chills down her spine.
Collin admires everything about Olivia – her spunk, her sharp wit, and sharper tongue. And he’s doing everything possible to prove he’s the kind of man who deserves her. Until he realizes she’d be better off without him.
Then a man in a Santa suit gives Olivia a magical kiss that takes her breath away. How can Collin possibly compete?
Note from Author: This sweet billionaire romance is a standalone, but contains spoilers for the other books in the series.
Books In This Series (5 Books):
1. Her Best Match: A Clean Billionaire Romance (The Best Girls Book 1)
2. Best Dating Rules: A Romantic Comedy (The Best Girls Book 2)
3. Best Foot Forward: A Romantic Comedy (The Best Girls Book 3)
4. Best Laid Plans: A Romantic Comedy (The Best Girls Book 4)
5. Best Intentions: A Standalone Billionaire Romance (The Best Girls Book 5)